In this class, students are being prepared for Kindergarten. We strive for them to feel confident in their knowledge and abilities to succeed. Through the ABeka Curriculum they practice letter and number recognition, learn the beginning stages of reading with letter blends, introduce a foreign language with vocabulary words each day and how to write letters and numbers on their own.
– Feeling confident in academic comprehension skills
– Becoming comfortable in an Elementary school style classroom setting.
Social Setting Goals
– Going on a few field trips to that mirror what they are learning in class.
– Encouraging them to have fun, but be mindful of others.
– Working on Letter recognition and comprehension, through games and worksheets.
– Learning to count to 100, comprehend and recognize numbers 1-20.
– Explore other languages by learning a new Spanish word a day and learning to count to ten and name the colors.
– Boosting confidence in color and shape recognition.
– Our teachers plan by using the ABeka Curriculum and the Chesterfield Brigance.
Campus: Sunday 10:30 am
Online: Sunday 11 am
2206 E Hundred Road
Chester, Virginia 23836